ABOUT CAMP CROSSFIRE
Cross Fire Beach camp is one of the best white sand beach camps in Rishikesh. It is located on the Badrinath highway, 21kms a far from Rishikesh city. It has an amazing location on the bank of river Ganga, a big white sand beach, hills and wildlife jungle another side also. To reach the campsite you have to cross the river Ganga, only then it is also known as “Riverside beach camp”. River Ganga makes wonderful rapids beside the tent called- “Cross Fire”. A small trek down the camp way is 50 meters from the roadside and a camp staff boat takes you across the Ganga River.
It has safari tent for the night stay at the camping site. This campsite is covered by the dense forest so it always being cool in daytime, also in summer. The camp has common dry pit toilets and a couple of western fixed toilets with running water in a separate area from the tents.
FOOD & DINING
The camp provides the delicious North Indian cuisines during the camp stay. The food is served in buffet system at the dining area. Three Meals per day breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily basis. Breakfast and Lunch is pure veg. While dinner may Nonveg on the demand.
Camp has natural white sand beach along with Ganga River so one can enjoy here beach volleyball, badminton games, and some water sports activities like KAYAKING, swimming, and body surfing also.
- Stay in safari tents.
- Pleasant dining area in between the forest.
- Running water toilets.
- Beach Volleyball and games.
- Body Surfing and Kayaking.
- Doctor on call.
- Daily campfire at evening time.
- Bucket hot water facility.
- Accommodation: Alpine Tents on Sharing Basis.
- Welcome, Drink on arrival.
- Meals: 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner.
- Morning evening tea/coffee with cookies.
- Evening Campfire including snacks.
- Camp Games – Beach Volleyball, Cricket.
- Activities – Bodysurfing, Kayaking, Trekking.
- Rafting – Camp to Nim Beach(22 Km.)
- Washroom Type: Indian/Western(Common).
- All taxes inclusive.