ABOUT EXPLORE HIMALAYA CAMP
Explore Himalaya Beach Camp is located on the best silver sand beach in Rishikesh. It is a river crossed beach camp, 5 km far from Shivpuri towards Marine Drive. The back side of the camp is amidst the natural beauty of the Rajaji National Park. Way to the camp is 30 meters down from the roadside, where a camp staff boat takes you across the Ganga river.
Safari tents are the staying opting at this camping site. Camps are surrounded by dense forest, so it always remains cool in summers also. The camp has common dry pit toilets and a couple of western fixed toilets with running water and is in a separate area from the tents.
FOOD & DINING
The camp offers delicious North Indian cuisines during the stay. The food is served in buffet system at the dining area. 3 Meals per day – breakfast, lunch and dinner are served on a daily basis. Lunch is pure veg while during dinner time, one nonveg item is provided in the menu.
Camp has natural silver sand beach alongside the Ganga river. So, one can enjoy beach volleyball, badminton games and some water sports activities like kayaking, body surfing etc., here.
- Dry pit toilets.
- Beach Volleyball and other games.
- Body Surfing and Kayaking
- Doctor on call.
- Daily campfire.
- Hot bucket water facility.
- One night stay on the respective sharing basis.
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
- 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner.
- Morning and evening tea/coffee with cookies.
- Evening campfire.
- One time Rafting Stretch.
- Complimentary Body Surfing and Kayaking.
- Complimentary Jungle Trekking (optional).
- Free use of camp game facilities like Beach Volleyball, Cricket, Swimming in the river.
- All taxes inclusive.