ABOUT RIVERSIDE CAMP
Located at the distance of 1 km away from Shivpuri, a famous rafting point, the Shivpuri Riverside Camp is situated on the banks of River Ganges and is surrounded by lush green, dark forests. The camp provides you a very tranquil and calm environment with its natural beauty, which is a perfect place for relaxing your mind and body. Riverside camp also offers 25 neat and clean safari tents with common washrooms and delicious hygienic food cooked in their own kitchen. Apart from the camp services, you can also enjoy some activities at the campsite like body surfing, volleyball, and trekking.
The camp is located on the bank of the “Huel” River. Adjoining River Ganga at Shivpuri.
- Stay in safari tents.
- Pleasant dining area in between the forest.
- Toilets with running water.
- Beach Volleyball and games.
- Body Surfing and Kayaking
- Doctor on call.
- Daily campfire in the evening time.
- Bucket hot water facility.
- Accommodation: Alpine Tents on Sharing Basis.
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
- Meals: 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner.
- Morning and evening tea/coffee with cookies.
- Evening campfire including snacks.
- Camp Games – Beach Volleyball, Cricket.
- Activities – Body Surfing, Kayaking, Trekking.
- Rafting – Shivpuri to Nim Beach(16 Km.)
- Washroom Type: Indian/Western(Common).
- All taxes inclusive.