ABOUT ASPEN CAMP
Aspen Camp set up on 5 to 6 acres near Rishikesh of fields; it’s just about 09 km far from Rishikesh on Neelkanth Mahadev temple road. Its offers Swiss Cottage Tents with attached washrooms, ELECTRICITY SUPPLIES and also along with the power back up facilities. The ridges surrounding the camp are covered with dense forest, next to the beautiful Himalayan River. Camp Nature’s Encounter is the most luxurious campsite in Rishikesh. All other basic amenities like beds, linen, towels, per-person utility kits etc. are provided in the tents. One can enjoy with luxury camping in Rishikesh
The camp is located at Bayasi. 28kms far from Rishikesh on the way of Rishikesh – Badrinath highway.
- Electricity Facility.
- Running water toilets (Indian/Western).
- Doctor on call.
- Daily campfire.
- Bucket hot water facility.
- Wallet-less Camping.
- Three tier welcome on arrival.
- Non- Alcoholic Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- Dedicated First Aid and CPR Certified Trip Leader throughout the trip.
- Accommodation in Deluxe Swiss Tents with attached washroom and electricity facilities.
- Mineral Water Bottles in the tent.
- All meals as per the itinerary with tea and snacks at the camp.
- Live Bar-be-Que around a merry campfire at night.
- 01 exciting rafting session along with one way rafting transfer by using NAC Vehicle.
- Other adventure activities like Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Cliff Jumping, Body Surfing, Waterfall Treks and Nature Walks etc.
- All other activities at the camp like Spider’s Web, VolleyBall, Stream Fooling, Badminton etc.
- Use of equipment and the services of trained guides for outdoor activities