ABOUT ASPEN CAMP
Aspen Camp is set up on a land of 5 to 6 acres near Rishikesh; it’s just about 9 km far from Rishikesh on the Neelkanth Mahadev Temple Road. It offers Swiss Cottage Tents with attached washrooms and electricity supply along with the power backup facilities. The ridges surrounding the camp are covered with dense forest, next to the beautiful Himalayan River. The encounter of Camp Nature is the most luxurious campsite in Rishikesh. All other basic amenities like beds, linen towels, per person utility kits etc. are provided in the tents. With these facilities, one can enjoy luxury camping in Rishikesh.
The camp is located at Bayasi, 28 km far from Rishikesh on the way of Rishikesh – Badrinath highway.
- Electricity supply.
- Running water toilets (Indian/Western).
- Doctor on call.
- Daily campfire.
- Bucket hot water facility.
- Wallet-less camping.
- Three tier welcome on arrival.
- Nonalcoholic welcome drinks on arrival.
- Dedicated first aid and CPR certified trip leader throughout the trip.
- Accommodation in Deluxe Swiss Tents with attached washroom and electricity supply.
- Mineral water bottles available in the tent.
- All meals as per the itinerary with tea and snacks at the camp.
- Live barbeque around a merry campfire at night.
- 01 exciting rafting session along with one way rafting transfer by using NAC Vehicle.
- Other adventure activities like Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Cliff Jumping, Body Surfing, Waterfall Treks, Nature Walks etc.
- All other activities at the camp like Spider’s Web, Volleyball, Stream Fooling, Badminton etc.
- Use of equipment and the services of trained guides for outdoor activities.