Camping, Rafting, Trekking, Holi Celebration, DJ & more.
Camping in Rishikesh offers best rafting and camping tour package for 2017 Holi Celebration in Rishikesh. This tour package provide you well maintained jungle luxury camping stay with all required facilities, which is needed able for Holi Celebration, that includes: neat & clean camping stay with attached washroom, hygiene delicious food, snacks, gujhiya, water balloon, colors, pichkari, water, music system and adventure activities as well.
|LOCATION||Camp Crossfire- Ganga View Camp|
|ARRIVAL TIME||Please arrive by 12: 00 Afternoon|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 11:00 AM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, shorts, sleepers or hiking boots, hat, jacket, and sunscreen.|
Day 01(12 March 2017) :- Arrive Camp and Enjoy Adventure Activities.
Post Lunch Get ready for Jungle Trekking.
Evening much needed relaxation time. Sit around the bonfire with your fellow adventure enthusiasts and discuss the events of the day. Have dinner and Overnight Stay here.
Day 2 (13 March 2017): - Camp Games & Holi Celebration.
Today you are free to celebrate safe Holi at Camp With DJ. Have lunch and Rest.
Evening you can enjoy the camp-Volley ball, Badminton, Cricket, Chess and more.
Evening bonfire waiting for you. Have dinner and overnight stay here.
Tour Services Ends Here.
Day03 (14th March 2017):- Rafting On Ganga & Breakfast.
Today is the main activity you have been waiting for! Adventure activity– Rafting!
Post lunch drive to the river rafting point Marine Drive and enjoy river rafting on hilarious Rapids on Ganga Like- Crossfire, 3 Blind Mice, Return to center etc.
Rafting End at NIM Beach Point, Change here and return back to Camp Side.
Tour Services Ends Here.
- Tents Accommodation for 02 Nights on Double/Triple Sharing Basis-(no power inside the camp, common washroom).
- Welcome, drink on arrival (nonalcoholic).
- Pre-designed buffet 06 Times Meals: 02 Breakfasts, 02 Lunches, and 02 Dinners.
- Tea / Coffee with Cookies in Evening.
- 01 Time 24kms river rafting session on Ganga River (Transport not include).
- Morning Nature Walk or Jungle short trekking with a guide.
- Holi Celebration on 13th March (9 to 12 AM).
- Dj on Holi – 13th-(9 to 12 AM).
- Holi Day Supplements (13th Day Snacks).
- Per day evening campfire with light music.
- Common bonfire at evening (depends on weather) with Music.
- Outdoor & Indoor games like Volley Ball, Badminton, etc.
- All applicable taxes.